Highlighted

After Effects plugin in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm searching to import a AE plugin in Premiere Pro, is it possible?

I figure that i've to modify something in the plugin code, but I have never done anything like this, how could I modify the plugin to use it in Premiere Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects plugin in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm searching to import a AE plugin in Premiere Pro, is it possible?

I figure that i've to modify something in the plugin code, but I have never done anything like this, how could I modify the plugin to use it in Premiere Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you are asking. Unless you are actually coding the plug-in yourself you have no control of its internals, so what would even be the point? Other than that which AE functions are supported in Premiere is spelled out in the developer documentation. Most developers offer specific Premiere versions of their plug-ins, too, but of course this may cost extra. There is no magical switch to run each and every AE plug-in in Premiere, anyway, because the features don't exist in Premiere.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines