Highlighted

After Effects plugins won't show up

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am new user to After Effects for Mac.

None of the After Effect plugins I've downloaded are working.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling After Effects several times.

And I also uninstalled and reinstalled the plugins multiple times but none of them ever shows up in the Windows > Extension except for Adobe Colors

Ayycurtbautista_0-1599864871403.png

At first I thought it was only the Bodymovin but after installing 2 other plugins (Motion array &LottieFiles for After Effects) I realize that none of them are showing up in the Windows section.

Ayycurtbautista_1-1599864937729.png

I also tried installing it using Anastasiy’s Extension Manager but keep getting a 602 error.

Error.png

Please help :(, I keep looking up solutions in forums but can't find an answer.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects plugins won't show up

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am new user to After Effects for Mac.

None of the After Effect plugins I've downloaded are working.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling After Effects several times.

And I also uninstalled and reinstalled the plugins multiple times but none of them ever shows up in the Windows > Extension except for Adobe Colors

Ayycurtbautista_0-1599864871403.png

At first I thought it was only the Bodymovin but after installing 2 other plugins (Motion array &LottieFiles for After Effects) I realize that none of them are showing up in the Windows section.

Ayycurtbautista_1-1599864937729.png

I also tried installing it using Anastasiy’s Extension Manager but keep getting a 602 error.

Error.png

Please help :(, I keep looking up solutions in forums but can't find an answer.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a plugin, this is an extension, you may have a sync issue with adobe server so you are not able to get your extension, you must be sure your adobe creative cloud app is syncing normally with the adobe server.

another way try to install them manually if possible using some ZXP installer and highly prefer this one https://aescripts.com/learn/zxp-installer/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ouusk,

First off, thank you for your response. I have checked my adobe creative cloud app but didn't see errors with it.  I paused syncing then resume syncing multiple times but nothing happens. I've also uninstalled/reinstalled adobe creative cloud & uninstalled/reinstalled Adobe After effect but the issue still persists.   If there is any other troubleshooting you can recommend me to resync my adobe server I would love your input.

Also, I tried doing your ZXP installer but I get a pop up that states "No application compatible with Bodymovin_5.7.1. The same popup occur with a different zxp file as well (LottieFiles for After Effects_0.1.20.zxp). Even if I press "OK" it would just say It was not installed.

Please see screen-shots below. 

Really appreciate all the help. 

Ayycurtbautista_3-1599926884040.png

Ayycurtbautista_2-1599926556307.png

Ayycurtbautista_0-1599926318601.png

Ayycurtbautista_1-1599926353399.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines