Highlighted

After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder crashing

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since a few days my Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder (CC19) all have suddenly become unsuable. All of them crash 100% everytime they are started. Sometimes it crashes during the startup-process, sometimes just randomly during usage (not even during rendering or any "heavy-stuff"), but they never last longer then 1-2 min. I get a crash report most of the time (wich i already sent to Adobe) and sometimes even when the programm hasnt really crashed yet (they work fine in the background, but cannot acces due to the modal "crash-report"-window, wich will close the application after sending). I dont use any plug-ins, updated all my drivers/OS-Versions/BIOS,re-booted, re-installed the software and even went back to CC18-Versions - no luck at all. Other Adobe software like Photoshop, InDesign etc. aswell as any other heavy-render-programms i use (Maya, ZBrush, Blender3D for example) work just fine without problems.

The most interesting lines the After Effects report seem to be:

<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" exceptionCode="0xc0000005" instruction="0x00007FFCB1559EF0">

<backtrace crashedThread="0">

and at the end:

</binaryImageSet>

<dumpType>

Full

</dumpType>

</crash>

My specs:

- Windows 10 Home

- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s)

- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

- 16 GB RAM

Would appreciate any help on this, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder crashing

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since a few days my Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder (CC19) all have suddenly become unsuable. All of them crash 100% everytime they are started. Sometimes it crashes during the startup-process, sometimes just randomly during usage (not even during rendering or any "heavy-stuff"), but they never last longer then 1-2 min. I get a crash report most of the time (wich i already sent to Adobe) and sometimes even when the programm hasnt really crashed yet (they work fine in the background, but cannot acces due to the modal "crash-report"-window, wich will close the application after sending). I dont use any plug-ins, updated all my drivers/OS-Versions/BIOS,re-booted, re-installed the software and even went back to CC18-Versions - no luck at all. Other Adobe software like Photoshop, InDesign etc. aswell as any other heavy-render-programms i use (Maya, ZBrush, Blender3D for example) work just fine without problems.

The most interesting lines the After Effects report seem to be:

<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" exceptionCode="0xc0000005" instruction="0x00007FFCB1559EF0">

<backtrace crashedThread="0">

and at the end:

</binaryImageSet>

<dumpType>

Full

</dumpType>

</crash>

My specs:

- Windows 10 Home

- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s)

- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

- 16 GB RAM

Would appreciate any help on this, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any joy on this? I am now having precisely the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0