Highlighted

after effects preview not loading

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i try to open this specific project in after effects, the preview doesn't load and after effects freezes and i have to force quit. however, when i open other projects it works just fine. i also noticed that the project that doesn't load properly does not have a "logs" folder, whereas the other projects do. does the lack of a logs folder have something to do with the preview not loading?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

after effects preview not loading

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i try to open this specific project in after effects, the preview doesn't load and after effects freezes and i have to force quit. however, when i open other projects it works just fine. i also noticed that the project that doesn't load properly does not have a "logs" folder, whereas the other projects do. does the lack of a logs folder have something to do with the preview not loading?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?