Highlighted

After effects project acting weird

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I imported a project from my other computer to the one im using right now. when i look at the comp and all of the clips w/o playback it looks fine but when i get to these two different points in the comp everything just stops and freezes and i have to force quit. I've tried a lot of things and it keeps happening. sometimes the picture even becomes 4th the size of the comp and is located in the top left corner or the comp instead of taking up the entire thing. If i go to the original two clips before effects and composing i can play them just fine but whenever i play them in my final product it does this and even if i just go over it with the blue line thing, it freezes. pls help me i don't want to redo this entire thing. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects project acting weird

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I imported a project from my other computer to the one im using right now. when i look at the comp and all of the clips w/o playback it looks fine but when i get to these two different points in the comp everything just stops and freezes and i have to force quit. I've tried a lot of things and it keeps happening. sometimes the picture even becomes 4th the size of the comp and is located in the top left corner or the comp instead of taking up the entire thing. If i go to the original two clips before effects and composing i can play them just fine but whenever i play them in my final product it does this and even if i just go over it with the blue line thing, it freezes. pls help me i don't want to redo this entire thing. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the videos good quality/ stable? One thing it could be is a slightly corrupt file. Trimming the bad spot might help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0