Highlighted

After Effects Project Library

New Here ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I add an After Effects Project or Composition to Library, so that I can use it as a preset or asset?

Hi Alisha_G,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add AfterEffects Project file in Libraries & use it as an asset. But you can add the project file in Creative Cloud Files & access them using browser or sync to the Creative Cloud Files folder in the machine.

Creative Cloud Libraries in After Effects

Thanks,

Vidya.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Project Library

New Here ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I add an After Effects Project or Composition to Library, so that I can use it as a preset or asset?

Hi Alisha_G,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add AfterEffects Project file in Libraries & use it as an asset. But you can add the project file in Creative Cloud Files & access them using browser or sync to the Creative Cloud Files folder in the machine.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alisha_G,

Thanks,

Vidya.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the product folks at Adobe listen.

1. You say that it is possible to after effects add project files in CC Files

2. You say AEPs not possible Libraries (which simply accesses files from CC, if you inspect closely)

These are contradicting statements. On to you just make the statement but do not reason why not. Start listening to your users, you are already losing lest not you become fax machines.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A cousin of mine turned into a fax machine.  It's no joke.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree this would be most useful. Not sure why it's not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
lumlum20 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines