Highlighted

After Effects Project Not Rendering

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for over 12 hours trying to render my 45 second video, and nothing has worked. The project will either freeze on a frame and just stay there, or After Effects will crash altogether. I have tried using Adobe Media Encoder, removing many effects (Twitch, RSMB, CC Jaws) and layers (Text, Solid), clearing my Disk Cache, changing the project settings, setting the Output to different locations, and using caps lock while rendering. All of these have resulted in the same thing. I'm not sure what to do, help would be greatly appreciated. I have 8 GB of RAM installed, and I use After Effects CC 2019.  Apologies if this is vague.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Project Not Rendering

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for over 12 hours trying to render my 45 second video, and nothing has worked. The project will either freeze on a frame and just stay there, or After Effects will crash altogether. I have tried using Adobe Media Encoder, removing many effects (Twitch, RSMB, CC Jaws) and layers (Text, Solid), clearing my Disk Cache, changing the project settings, setting the Output to different locations, and using caps lock while rendering. All of these have resulted in the same thing. I'm not sure what to do, help would be greatly appreciated. I have 8 GB of RAM installed, and I use After Effects CC 2019.  Apologies if this is vague.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it freezes on a specific frame, start by checking what's actualyl going on there - damaged footage, suddenly hardware accelerated effects kicking in, crooked expressions and that sort of thing can cause all kinds of mayhem. for anything beyond that exact info about render settings, system info and ultimately the details from the render log will be required.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0