Highlighted

After Effects reinstallation problems

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i've reinstalled AE to change language to English now my Extensions from Exchange (Bodymovin and LottieFiles) are still shown in CC Desktop as installed but actually they are not installed in AE and I cannot uninsall them Error Code 1 ... Please help

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects reinstallation problems

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i've reinstalled AE to change language to English now my Extensions from Exchange (Bodymovin and LottieFiles) are still shown in CC Desktop as installed but actually they are not installed in AE and I cannot uninsall them Error Code 1 ... Please help

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using anastasiy extension manager does not work either, when I download the .zxp files from adobe exchange and try to install i get the message that extensions license is damaged error code 602... I guess CC is completely screwed now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to uninstall the Extension manually buy navigate to the GEP folder

Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\

MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions

Delete all folder related to the extension you want to remove, the folder name will be like this (com.extensionName.extension)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 1
JB0711 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, I fixed it already by completely uninstalling CC Desktop + AE and reinstalling it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0