• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Render Freeze

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a Macbook and AE CC20. Every single time I render it gets to a center part and freezes. After that happens when ever I try to RE render it, it just says connecting to project forever on media encoder. So i restart my computer and open it up again multiple times for it to continue. I deleted the clip it froze at but then it just freezes at another section. I'm on the verge of crying because I work very had on my compositions and this happens all the time. I use media encoder and AE cc 20 and i need help ASAP. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without specific info on the project and exact system info we can't really tell you much. Sure, stating the obvious it's easy just to suspect you run out of memory or have hardware acceleration issues, but this won't realyl help you. so be as specific as you can. Screenshots of the timeline sections in question and what's hapopening there might e.g. reveal potential issues with effects just like having info on your render settings and all that stuff might allow us to tell you which knobs to tweak on those panels...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines