Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects render only plays half of my effect

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue in AE where I've created my effects in a composition and they playback exactly how they should in the timeline, but when I render it and watch the finished video, it seems that all of the effects begin a few frames into their motions. Specifically what I'm doing is animating a logo where each of the letters rotate into place on the y-axis (I made the letters 3D). When I playback in the timeline they do exactly as they should (-90° to 0°). After I render the composition and watch the video, ALL of the letters start at about -70°, no matter where they are on the timeline. All of the letters are on different layers.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or ideas. I'm pretty new to After Effects and this is one of the more complex compositions I've had yet, perhaps I could be looking over something simple?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Diagnosing this kind of problem without seeing a screenshot with the modified properties of all layers is nearly impossible. The only thing I can think of is that some of the layers ard 3D and you are not looking at the active camera view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines