Highlighted

After effects rendering files to future

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I notice some bug.
When i render files from AE (for example mov) i get files with incorrect date and time

For example, tomorrow 6th of november and i get my renders with date 13th and 14th of November and with wrong time (now i have 10:26 a.m. and time of files is 17:26 p.m)
image.png.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects rendering files to future

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I notice some bug.
When i render files from AE (for example mov) i get files with incorrect date and time

For example, tomorrow 6th of november and i get my renders with date 13th and 14th of November and with wrong time (now i have 10:26 a.m. and time of files is 17:26 p.m)
image.png.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with files from the future. in addition - dynamic link doesn't work. When I try to render from AE using media encoder, dynamic link connection freezes. idk, but i'm think that this issues somehow interconnected

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
OussK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you believe it's a bug you can report it here, https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects so adobe engineer can take care of this issue and fix it in the next update 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0