Highlighted

After effects Scrips slow 2020

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When using some scripts in after effects 2020 (truecomp duplicator, labels 3, swatcheroo are some examples ) my whole interface will lock up becoming white. To Fix the issues I have to force close the application.

I have tried deleting my preferences multiple times to no success. And purging all cache. 

The machine I am using is very high end with an SSD so don't think its a hardware issue.

I can't think of what's causing these problems.

Does anyone know a fix as this is driving me mad as I can't use any of my paid scripts? I have not seen any similar issue on the internet.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects Scrips slow 2020

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When using some scripts in after effects 2020 (truecomp duplicator, labels 3, swatcheroo are some examples ) my whole interface will lock up becoming white. To Fix the issues I have to force close the application.

I have tried deleting my preferences multiple times to no success. And purging all cache. 

The machine I am using is very high end with an SSD so don't think its a hardware issue.

I can't think of what's causing these problems.

Does anyone know a fix as this is driving me mad as I can't use any of my paid scripts? I have not seen any similar issue on the internet.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system information we can't tell you anything. There could be a million other reasons like security and network settings preventing proper execution of scripts or hardware acceleration issues crashing your driver when re-drawing the updated comps, so by all means you have to be much more specific. Also start by checking your event viewer for the pertinent crash info for at least some clues.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0