• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects showing green bars while editing a composition in the preview panel

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotation 2020-06-18 202353.png

Whenever I make a new composition, after effetcs shows these green bars and makes editing impossible, I really need a fix for this ASAP

I am working on a computer with 8gb ram, intel core i3 and integrated graphics with windows 10 and a western digital ssd

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance , Preview , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhi,

Sorry for your issue.

Try downgrading your Intel GPU driver and see if that brings any change.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. I updated my Intel GPU drivers but the issue still persists. This started after the latest update. These Green Bars in the After Effects Preview panel appears every time. Some post on Reditt suggested unchecking "Enable Mercury Trnasmit'. Even after doing that, there is no change.

AE-Green Bars.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abhi - I had same issues with intel drivers. I was able to solve this by removing my Intel drivers and let the Device Driver panel of Windows choose a default drive - that is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That worked for me. Intel drivers are having issues with latest AE updates. Instead choosing basic Microsoft Display Drivers solved my problem and get rid off these Green Bars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines