Highlighted

After Effects shows glitch line after pre compose

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These lines always appear after I pre compose some layers and it only appear on one frame

This issue start from a year ago and I can't find a way to fix this.... Please help! Thank you!!

PS: These lines are sticking to the pre composed layer, if I hide the  pre composed layer, these line will dissappear as well.

螢幕擷取畫面 (52).png螢幕擷取畫面 (53).png

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects shows glitch line after pre compose

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These lines always appear after I pre compose some layers and it only appear on one frame

This issue start from a year ago and I can't find a way to fix this.... Please help! Thank you!!

PS: These lines are sticking to the pre composed layer, if I hide the  pre composed layer, these line will dissappear as well.

螢幕擷取畫面 (52).png螢幕擷取畫面 (53).png

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your system's graphics driver. Update it and also verify AE's hardware acceleration settings. Anything beyond that will require more specific info liek actual system info, details about effects used, specs of the source files and so on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

I always update to the lastest version and it is V17.1.1 Build 34, but I have to mention that I have this issue for more than half year ago .

And here is more information of my PC:

Windows 10 Pro

i9 9900K

32GB RAM

GTX 1080ti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MillanFung,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue.

As Mylenium mentioned, we'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

Would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

I always update to the lastest version and it is V17.1.1 Build 34, but I have to mention that I have this issue for more than half year ago .

And here is more information of my PC:

Windows 10 Pro

i9 9900K

32GB RAM

GTX 1080ti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines