• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects stuck on home page load screen

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another CC update and more problems with it.  Now when I start After Effects, it is stuck on the Home page screen.  Just a spinning blue circle that never lets the page load.  How do we fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first try to give more info about your system plus screenshoot, second the first solution try to upgrad you GPU driver 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ll try this. Maybe someday it would be nice if we didn’t have to fix ten things every time Adobe does an update. My system is the same one that was working fine before your last update. I will update my Gpu and relay my system specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 64 bit pro, i7-6400 CPU, 32gb RAM, nvidia GTX 970. Updated GPU driver and that didn’t fix it.  Can't see where to upload screen shot. But seriously you know what this is.  It's the home page pop up window for After Effects that you can pick from last used projects.  Stuck loading with spinning blue circle.  Just like the same one that I have seen many others post about.  Found where to upload screen shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Slambo239,

Thank you for sharing the info. Please try resetting the preferences of After Effects. If that doesn't help then try signing out from Creative Cloud desktop app and sign in again and check After Effects.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

NKush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the home screen, it shows a blue spinning circle that never loads anything. I tried resetting the preferences of After effects, but it didn't work, I also tried signing in  and out from Creative Cloud app, nut I also had the same result on After Effects.

Do you know another way of fixing the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@David Warrior i'm facing the same problem did u find a way to fix it? i'm so desperate if you do pls let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines