Highlighted

After Effects template edit issue

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects

Ok, sorry for the noob question, self taught guy here really struggling with this.

I purchased a titles template that basically has motion text that says Thank You. I knwo very basic. I went into the layer to edit the existing template to say Thank You. It has changed the words correctly but the color and stroke I put on the fonts isn't changing. I have the tabs that now say "Animation 2" "Animation 2 Color" and "Thank" and "You". In the Thank and You tabs it shows the text with the correct color but in Animation 2 Color it is still white and the Thank and You are shown as a video and not a "T" so I cant edit it there. Hopefully I am discribing this correctly.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects template edit issue

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects

Ok, sorry for the noob question, self taught guy here really struggling with this.

I purchased a titles template that basically has motion text that says Thank You. I knwo very basic. I went into the layer to edit the existing template to say Thank You. It has changed the words correctly but the color and stroke I put on the fonts isn't changing. I have the tabs that now say "Animation 2" "Animation 2 Color" and "Thank" and "You". In the Thank and You tabs it shows the text with the correct color but in Animation 2 Color it is still white and the Thank and You are shown as a video and not a "T" so I cant edit it there. Hopefully I am discribing this correctly.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future please don't crop screenshots,  embed your screenshots using the toolbar, and set the size to large. Most of the time, when you are working with templates you need to open up the flowchart and expand it so you see and find what controls what. The template maker should have provided instructions. Your screenshots don't tell us anything at all about the structure of the project. You're just not looking in the right place. It would also help us help you if we knew what template you are using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines