Highlighted

After Effects Update is crashing the hole time

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since the new update my after-effects is crashing and crashing, I already restart the laptop and still crashing, could you please help me I need to work.

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Update is crashing the hole time

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since the new update my after-effects is crashing and crashing, I already restart the laptop and still crashing, could you please help me I need to work.

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, I can't work. I'm not able to see the screen even.Ive restarted it 3 times...no way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stephaniet90466980 Rolka109,

Sorry to hear about your issue. We'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. What are your system spcifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  2. Do you see any error message? If so, please share a screenshot.
  3. Does it crash at launch or while working?

In the meantime, try the suggestions mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes/td-p/106841...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines