• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects video freezing

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a macbook pro & after effects cc 18. it's worked fine for months, but now it's suddenly changing

my videos fps when i upload them. i have to go back and change them manually to what they actually are, 30 fps. and now, random videos freeze. no effects, no transitions, nothing but the video and it freezes. in preview and after rendering. some videos don't freeze. there's no difference in the videos that are freezing and videos that aren't. when i add on effects & transitions, those do not freeze. i've cleared my ram & reset my ae preferences. i don't know what else to try because i haven't found anyone else with a similar problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the After Effects forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines