Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects VR Comp Editor tracks sky instead of floor

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4, Macbook Pro Retina Mid 2015; 2,2 GHz Intel Core I7; 16 GB Ram; Intel Iris Pro...

My Adobe After Effects Version is updated to 2020...

I'm working on some 360 monoskopic footage which I took with a Nikon keymission and which I want to track. Unfortunately, instead of the ground, the program tracks the sky which is reflected in some tiny parts of water puddles on the ground. I tried it with the second part of this tutorial to define a certain region of the ground to be tracked but it doesn't work with this either https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4CRohjVeQI

I'd love to use the VR Comp Editor instead of the normal tracking function but it always gets stuck in the "Solving Camera" mode. I used it with other footage and it worked totally fine (after some tries and as soon as I shortened the length of the footage...)

I've been working on this project for more than a month now so I am getting a tiny bit desperate 😕

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?