• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects White Video?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally just started using After Effects and it seems almost impossible. I wanted to add an adjustment layer to a clip so I did - I double clicked the adjustment layer (I don't remember why) and my video footage went completely white. I've hit command Z over and over, double clicked the adjustment layer again, gotten rid of it comepletely and still my footage is white. So I have to start the process all over. AGAIN. I'm so irritated - what did I do and how do I fix it????

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - When you double-click the adjustment layer you switch from viewing your composition to viewing the layer you double-clicked. In this case, it is an adjustment layer that is showing you white. You didn't lose anything and don't need to start over, all you need to do is go back to viewing your composition. You can do this by selecting your composition viewer tab. Check out my screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.44.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines