• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects will not preview!

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version with the best drivers and I have 32 GB of RAM. I tried purging. I do not want to restart or I will lose my project. I spent hours working on this project and now it will not preview. Someone please HELP! I am 12 years old but I am still good at AE. I have always understood stuff like this so If you have an answer that you don't think I can understand please still post it.

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, have you actually even attempted something as trivial as a File --> Save As... to salvage the project? Incidentally this would/ should also have the effect of creating a new cache sub-folder which might at least eliminate any cache corruption issues. Also of course the usual steps to check your hardware acceleration stuff and so on apply. For anything beyond that you have to provide more specific info, including at least some basic system info, what the project contains and what possibly precipitated the failure to update the comp/ preview. You know, you may have added some specific stuff like an incompatible hardware accelerated effect that may simply need to be removed/ substituted/ tweaked/ tackled differently. Realyl impossiblke to say without more details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines