Highlighted

after effects won't render

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!! i've got this issue where after effects won't let me render (view attached file). i have never gotten this type of error before and i've searched everywhere for a solution, but no one seems to be having the same problem as me. i'm quite new to after effects and i have no idea what to do!! any help would be appreciated, please. thanks in advance!!

charlotte

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

after effects won't render

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!! i've got this issue where after effects won't let me render (view attached file). i have never gotten this type of error before and i've searched everywhere for a solution, but no one seems to be having the same problem as me. i'm quite new to after effects and i have no idea what to do!! any help would be appreciated, please. thanks in advance!!

charlotte

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess the cause is related to the access permission of One Drive. Would you change the folder of Auto-Save?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines