Highlighted

After installing After Effects on the new MacBook Pro 16" it won't sign in and can't start a project

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After installing After Effects 17.1.2 on my new Macbook Pro 16" 5600M, it freezes at the sign in screen. If I close the window the App also closes. Already tried Restarting and Deinstalling. Could you please fix that? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After installing After Effects on the new MacBook Pro 16" it won't sign in and can't start a project

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After installing After Effects 17.1.2 on my new Macbook Pro 16" 5600M, it freezes at the sign in screen. If I close the window the App also closes. Already tried Restarting and Deinstalling. Could you please fix that? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tp_dde,

Sorry to hear about this!

Did you update from an earlier version of After Effects or did you install 17.1.2 directly?

This seems to be a licensing problem to me. Maybe the CC app isn't able to verify your subscription. Have you tried logging out from the CC desktop app and logging back in? If not, please give that a shot and let us know if it helps.

Best,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0