• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the latest update (17.5) I'm getting an error on aerender.exe

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My server computer has been updated automatically by CC and I'm getting an error on aerender.exe

It says;

After Effects can not render for aerender. Another instance of aerender, or another script, may be running; or, AE may be waiting for response from a modal dialog, or for a render to complete. Try running aerender without the -reuse flag to invoke a separate instance of After Effects

There is not another aerender or after effects instance on running.

I'm not using -reuse attribute, whenever I start aerender.exe modal login screen appears and I login successfully. I tried restart & log out and re-login but unfortunately it hasn't changed.

Could you help me?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Thank you for reporting this. This is a known issue with After Effects 17.5, with a workaround as described here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/known-issues-after-effects.html

We are working on a solution for this that will be in the 17.5.1 beta release in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried my desktop computer which has version 17.1 It works perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for reporting this. This is a known issue with After Effects 17.5, with a workaround as described here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/known-issues-after-effects.html

We are working on a solution for this that will be in the 17.5.1 beta release in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines