Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AfterEffects Blank Screen

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My aftereffects 2019 keeps showing blank dialogue boxes when I click on them. This makes it impossible for me to click on an object in the panel. For example, when I start the application, the home panel shows a dark screen which definitely has clickable parts but actually not visible.

I had a similar issue to on illustrator but was resolved using the use legacy "file new" interface under preferences. But this seems to be unavailable on aftereffects.

Please, what do I do?

my adobe.PNGmy adobe 2.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing to do with any of that, even in Illustrator. The simple truth of the matter is that something is blocking network access for those panels, because they all load external content in addition to locally stored one. You need to figure out that part more than anything else like making whatever security tools you have behave, checking file and folder access, user permissions and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines