Highlighted

AfterFX: Conflicting copies of DLL, errors with dynamic link

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, whenever I open After Effects I get a message like this: 

Capture.PNG

It started happening after I moved my documents, pictures, downloads, etc. to my D drive. I don't have enough space on my C drive, so I really had no choice but to move everything.

I checked the .dll files and it gave me a message in parentheses next to the name of the file that it's a conflicted copy. Is there any way to fix this? I've been searching the internet for answers but I haven't found any. Thank you.

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AfterFX: Conflicting copies of DLL, errors with dynamic link

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, whenever I open After Effects I get a message like this: 

Capture.PNG

It started happening after I moved my documents, pictures, downloads, etc. to my D drive. I don't have enough space on my C drive, so I really had no choice but to move everything.

I checked the .dll files and it gave me a message in parentheses next to the name of the file that it's a conflicted copy. Is there any way to fix this? I've been searching the internet for answers but I haven't found any. Thank you.

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstall your applications again, also try to use adobe CC cleaning then do a fresh installation

-OussK 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
athenayt LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, it worked. I tried a plain uninstall and reinstalled the program, but that didn't work so I used adobe CC cleaning and it worked. Thank you again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines