Highlighted

Alan Walker screen-typing effect

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, I´ve been looking for de how-to of the screen typing effect which Alan Walker uses on his teasers, here I post a screenshot of one example.

Hope you can help me, thanks

Captura de pantalla (320).png

That's a simple effect to do, you just need to use a glow and grid effect.

Here's a tutorial on how to do it, it's in Spanish unfortunately, but you can easily follow along by pausing and then looking for where he's selecting from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Alan Walker screen-typing effect

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, I´ve been looking for de how-to of the screen typing effect which Alan Walker uses on his teasers, here I post a screenshot of one example.

Hope you can help me, thanks

Captura de pantalla (320).png

Here's a tutorial on how to do it, it's in Spanish unfortunately, but you can easily follow along by pausing and then looking for where he's selecting from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are so cool

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Ball Action effect does a good job for pixel screen simulation. See here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8eZXRVTG9ec&t=0h0m1s

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah actually i have achieved that, the main problem for me is making the letters shine, and making it reflected on the background, when I put the effect for shining (im spanish I dont actually know the english name for that effect) on the letters, the glow actually is not seen on the background

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mods approved my comment so you should actually be able to follow that tutorial real easily.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually get to this point:Captura de pantalla (321).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2017 0