Highlighted

Allocate Sound Memory 26:392

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone have solutions to the above issue?

Checked online and all I can see is purge memory and disk cache. Done both of those and still cannot get my audio to work.

Messaged online support and was in discussion - and then I never heard back from the dude.

Anyone else have this issue and any other solutions they can suggest?

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Allocate Sound Memory 26:392

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone have solutions to the above issue?

Checked online and all I can see is purge memory and disk cache. Done both of those and still cannot get my audio to work.

Messaged online support and was in discussion - and then I never heard back from the dude.

Anyone else have this issue and any other solutions they can suggest?

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and other technical details like contents of the project, audio settings, preview settings and so on nobody can tell you much. Start by checking the relevant options in the preferences and the other places mentioned.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0