Highlighted

AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M440 doesn't work while using adobe programs.

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I use adobe programs, like Illustrator, Dimension, After Effects… my computer (a HP Notebook with a Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz) uses the Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GPU instead of the AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M440 GPU. I have already tried to change options both in the settings of the PC and in the settings of the GPU, but it doesn’t change. The adobe programs keep on using the Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GPU instead of the AMD (Radeon R7 M440) GPU. When I’m using After Effects, my PC gets slow, especially in the previews and the rendering of the preview.

Can somebody help me?

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M440 doesn't work while using adobe programs.

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I use adobe programs, like Illustrator, Dimension, After Effects… my computer (a HP Notebook with a Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz) uses the Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GPU instead of the AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M440 GPU. I have already tried to change options both in the settings of the PC and in the settings of the GPU, but it doesn’t change. The adobe programs keep on using the Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GPU instead of the AMD (Radeon R7 M440) GPU. When I’m using After Effects, my PC gets slow, especially in the previews and the rendering of the preview.

Can somebody help me?

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the Intel (R) HD Graphics 520 GPU from the Device Manager of the Windows operating system. Then restart your computer and try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering! I’ll try it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you go? Did you manage to solve the issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines