Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME is not connecting to AE project

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Recently, I've posted an issue regarding my AE preview panel. And now there's another issue, with AME. I've been working on both of these for almost 20 hours now and I have no solutions.

The new problem that arised is, after my project is over, my AME has stopped and looks like this for hours now.Screenshot (2).pngIts been like this for 10 hours now. I tried importing from my auto-saves too. I have my project due soon. PLEASE HELP!

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, contents of the project and so on we can't realyl tell you much. From files being blocked to damaged caches to effects in the project itself not initializing correctly this could be anything. Start by checking your hardware acceleration settings, clean out the caches, set everything to software-only rendering modes and most importantly simply make sure that the necessary local port and file access is not being hindered by your firewall or other security mechanisms.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

This is my system info:-

CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21GHz

Installed RAM 16.0GB

System Type:- 64-bit OS, x64 based processor

Edition- Windows 10 home

I have tried everything you suggested, but this issue is really weird. AME worked after two days and now its again crashing just like the other day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind sharing the exact version of After Effects and Media Encoder that you're using so that we can try to troubleshoot it at our end? Here's how you can find out: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tuba Naaz,

Sorry for your issue.

Are you still having the issue? Did Mylenium's suggestions help? If not, try disabling your firewall and antivirus and see if that brings any change.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines