• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME will not export After Effects project

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this problen for the past couple of days where my after effects projects will not export to AME. I have tried restarting my laptop and exporting it through AME but nothing will work. I had also tried rendering my project in AE but once it had rendered it had just showed a blank white screen when I had opened it.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not given given us even a tiny bit of actual info like what system, contents of the project, render settings and so on. Sorry, there is nothing we can do for you unless you make an effort to provide actual information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We've observed this issue with other users as well.

Please check out the following article for more information on this issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sab.leee,

We understand that this isn’t an ideal situation for you and the After Effects team has been working hard to fix it. The good news is that they are testing a fix in the latest beta build of After Effects. If you’re interested to give it a shot, you can download the beta version from your Creative Cloud desktop application. Choose the Beta apps category on the left side in the Creative Cloud desktop app. Beta apps are a separate install and don’t interfere with other Adobe apps.

More info on public beta:
Blog: https://theblog.adobe.com/introducing-public-beta/
FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Let us know if the beta version fixes this for you.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sab.leee,

This issue has been fixed in the latest release of After Effects (17.1). Please install the update and test.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines