Highlighted

Animate to V.O - Audio Buffer

Explorer ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I've been having a hard time animating diagrams, charts, and text to a voice-over as the audio buffers continuously which I could accept if only the timeline would be in sync with the buffer. When it buffers and the voice slows down dramatically, the timeline head continues it's path while the audio restarts to when the buffer started making syncing the animations impossible. What is the best way? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Audio, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate to V.O - Audio Buffer

Explorer ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I've been having a hard time animating diagrams, charts, and text to a voice-over as the audio buffers continuously which I could accept if only the timeline would be in sync with the buffer. When it buffers and the voice slows down dramatically, the timeline head continues it's path while the audio restarts to when the buffer started making syncing the animations impossible. What is the best way? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Audio, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, your preview settings, your audio preferences, specs of the audio files, comp settings and so on we can't even begin to tell you anything. Just saying that it misbehaves is rather pointless, no offense.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0