• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another Cinema 4D Lite Complaint

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know it's been said. There are several threads already which have been locked. Feel free to lock this one too, but first:

Do NOT install standalone software on my computer without asking! I can't believe you got this silent install package approved by Microsoft in the first place! I'm sure it's a great tool for a lot of people who would be glad to start a free trial. Send them an email offer. Explain it upfront. Don't make me find "Newly Installed Software" in my start menu that I don't recognize and destroy my trust as I have to research what kind of virus I could have possibly gotten and from where I could have possibly gotten it.

Yes, I realize now that it is not a virus. Yeah, I can see how somebody in corporate, with no internet/software experience, thought this was a good idea and convenient for their customers. They were wrong and I want my voice counted. SOMEBODY at Adobe must be noticing these complaints.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?