Highlighted

Anyone help me to export this typewriter text animation comp to premiere pro??

Participant ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This animated text layer have slider control and there are expressions applied to source text and animation presets also applied to it. When I tried to export it to Premiere it doesn't work well. Can anyone help me to understand how can I create a dynamic link with premiere pro?

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anyone help me to export this typewriter text animation comp to premiere pro??

Participant ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This animated text layer have slider control and there are expressions applied to source text and animation presets also applied to it. When I tried to export it to Premiere it doesn't work well. Can anyone help me to understand how can I create a dynamic link with premiere pro?

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help you we need to know what is exactly what you are doing and how you send the animation to Premiere step by step.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0