Highlighted

Application window maximize not sticking between sessions

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is this shortcut, that maximizes application window and removes title bar - ctrl/command + \. I'm talking about whole application window - not just a single pane. 

Before version 2020 if you used it, it would stay maximised. I could close AE, and when I would run it next time, it would start already maximized. After 2020 update it doesn't do that any more. If I maximize app widnow using that shortcut, and later quit AE, and start it again, it will start in a standard window. So I need to maximize it every time I start AE.

Is this a bug, a feature, or am I missing some setting to make it stick?

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Application window maximize not sticking between sessions

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is this shortcut, that maximizes application window and removes title bar - ctrl/command + \. I'm talking about whole application window - not just a single pane. 

Before version 2020 if you used it, it would stay maximised. I could close AE, and when I would run it next time, it would start already maximized. After 2020 update it doesn't do that any more. If I maximize app widnow using that shortcut, and later quit AE, and start it again, it will start in a standard window. So I need to maximize it every time I start AE.

Is this a bug, a feature, or am I missing some setting to make it stick?

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not even provided the most basic system info, so we can't know. Sorry, this is useless. Such things are as much dependent on your system's graphics and screen configuration as they are on the apps themselves.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0
Alex_tps LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10/Nvidia rtx 2700/ 2560x1440 earlier and now 3440x1440. Single display.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0