Highlighted

Audio renderer.dll after effects 2018 cc

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I need help my Adobe after effects 2018 recently crushed and as a result there's a file missing called audiorenderer.dll

Can anyone help me how can I replace or fix this my after effects can't launch due to this please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio renderer.dll after effects 2018 cc

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I need help my Adobe after effects 2018 recently crushed and as a result there's a file missing called audiorenderer.dll

Can anyone help me how can I replace or fix this my after effects can't launch due to this please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted this in the wrong forum. This is the Captivate forum. I will try to move your question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me replace the missing file

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0