Highlighted

Audio Spectrum Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the Audio Spectrum to move at all, it's Audio Layer is set to an MP3 file that works fine, and dispite trying all manner of start and end frequencies the Audio Spectrum just won't respond to my music, not in previews, not even when I exported the whole thing. Could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Here's an image: https://imgur.com/ixUBM5g

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Spectrum Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the Audio Spectrum to move at all, it's Audio Layer is set to an MP3 file that works fine, and dispite trying all manner of start and end frequencies the Audio Spectrum just won't respond to my music, not in previews, not even when I exported the whole thing. Could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Here's an image: https://imgur.com/ixUBM5g

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per your screenshot, the value of Audio Duration is too high set to 30000, reduce to 30 or 300 and then check if you see the audio Spectrum move. 

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a lot easier to see screenshots and less work for you if you embed them using the toolbar on the forum. Select your audio spectrum layer, press "uu" to reveal everything that you have modified on the layer. You should probably also select the audio layer and press "ll" to reveal the waveform. Move to a spot where the waveform is thick, reset Audio Spectrum, then just point the Audio Layer to your audio source layer and you should see something. Start fiddling with the controls at that point to make the adjustments you need to get the look you want.

If that doesn't work, post a screenshot that shows the modified properties of the Audio Spectrum layer and the waveform of the audio layer and we can probably figure it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0