Highlighted

Audio track is suddenly skipping around.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this audio track and when I've opened my project today and RAM preview, the audio seems to be skipping around every few seconds. It is completely unsuable and I have tried disabling every other layer and effect and even reimported the song with the same issue. Sorry if I wasnt detailed, Ill be glad to post more info.

Ive deleted the media cache folders and the problem has resolved. Request to close

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio track is suddenly skipping around.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this audio track and when I've opened my project today and RAM preview, the audio seems to be skipping around every few seconds. It is completely unsuable and I have tried disabling every other layer and effect and even reimported the song with the same issue. Sorry if I wasnt detailed, Ill be glad to post more info.

Ive deleted the media cache folders and the problem has resolved. Request to close

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0