Highlighted

Audio Track

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is possible in After Effects and might have to use edit it out in Premiere or something, but can you separate two audio tracks in After Effects? What I mean by this is that I have two audio tracks, one recording my microphone and the other one recording my computer sounds, and I want to get rid of one. Is that possible in After Effects?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You can at best mute a channel by setting its volume accordingly. AE is not an audio editing tool at all and its capabilities are severely limited. Depending on your recording settings the relevant channels may not even show up correctly. So if you have the alterantives, do it in Audition or Premiere.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Track

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is possible in After Effects and might have to use edit it out in Premiere or something, but can you separate two audio tracks in After Effects? What I mean by this is that I have two audio tracks, one recording my microphone and the other one recording my computer sounds, and I want to get rid of one. Is that possible in After Effects?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You can at best mute a channel by setting its volume accordingly. AE is not an audio editing tool at all and its capabilities are severely limited. Depending on your recording settings the relevant channels may not even show up correctly. So if you have the alterantives, do it in Audition or Premiere.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 1