Highlighted

Background always transparent when rendering

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting my first animation, the background is set to white, and using Vimeo preset, the background is always showing as transparent. I dropped a full-screen white rectangle in behind and this is appearing as grey!

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background always transparent when rendering

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting my first animation, the background is set to white, and using Vimeo preset, the background is always showing as transparent. I dropped a full-screen white rectangle in behind and this is appearing as grey!

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you set the background color using Composition Settings will render as black when you use H264. If you want color, you need pixels. Check the transparency grid in the comp panel. If you see any hint of a checkerboard you have some transparency in the comp and it will not render as you expect it to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I will try that!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0