Highlighted

background video

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i want to add a diffrent background video when the door opens instead of white, how can i

do this to make it look natural?Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 1.31.56 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

background video

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i want to add a diffrent background video when the door opens instead of white, how can i

do this to make it look natural?Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 1.31.56 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you could start by actually using natural footage without those overblown light streaks... just sayin'. other thjan that the image provides enough contrast to create a quick luma matte to be used on whatever other footage you want to appear in the doorway, give or take some extra masking....

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! im also trying to animate so that it stays in the backgound when the door opens so it looks instead of in front of the closed door.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines