• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bezier warp effect error ?

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to apply bezier warp effect to layer it take boundry of composition is there any way to make it take boundry of shape layer

after i precomposed the shape layer and cropped it , it t014.JPGook boundry of shape layer any easier way ???

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, it works as it always has. There is no built-in source crop that would allow to limit the region. You would have to purchase third-party tools like Boris Continuum for such convenience features.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can also try the puppet tools, it's same as the bezier warp, but it can help sometime 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bezier Warp is based on layer size. If you were to set the size of the solid in your screenshot to the size of the mask, or if you were to pre-compose some layers then use Region of Interest to Crop the comp, Bezier Warp would conform to the boundaries of the layer. I do that all the time. Guides and Snapping help make it easy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines