Highlighted

Black line appears in VR Output

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on an AE project in a VR animation that does not contain 360 footage, but is generated from the software.

When I want to export a black line appears in the middle in the stiching area. Already check and the size of the comp is correct (there is no empty space on the sides).

Thank you very much in advance!

error 3.jpg

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black line appears in VR Output

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on an AE project in a VR animation that does not contain 360 footage, but is generated from the software.

When I want to export a black line appears in the middle in the stiching area. Already check and the size of the comp is correct (there is no empty space on the sides).

Thank you very much in advance!

error 3.jpg

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JHurlbut LATEST
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem when outputting footage from my Insta360 OneX using their PP plugins to import their footage. On output I would get a green line. I went back and stictched the One X footage using their app and brought them back into PP and the green line disappeared. I'm taking a shot in the dark but your problem might be solved in the Export Settings window when you want to output a file. Try selecting the "Stretch To Fit" option from the drop down menu in the upper left corner. HTH.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines