Highlighted

black preview in some effects layer URgent

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please i need help with this, i always can see preview whitout problem, the problem comes when i apply a effect (with some) the preview shows black and it cant be played, but the plugin still working, with lockdown preview shows black but in step 4 it shows up again this happens just with this plugin, with other just show black

Rafael_Urbina123_0-1594863301395.pngRafael_Urbina123_1-1594863370807.png

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

black preview in some effects layer URgent

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please i need help with this, i always can see preview whitout problem, the problem comes when i apply a effect (with some) the preview shows black and it cant be played, but the plugin still working, with lockdown preview shows black but in step 4 it shows up again this happens just with this plugin, with other just show black

Rafael_Urbina123_0-1594863301395.pngRafael_Urbina123_1-1594863370807.png

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your hardware acceleration settings and update your system's graphics drivers.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, sorry for the delay, my pcspecification are: windows 10 pro, after effects 17.1.1 (built 34), 8Gb RAM, CPU Pentium(R)  Dual-Core E5700 @ 3.00GHz 2.99GHz,  GPU nvidia geforce 7300 se/7200 gs, as you see my cpu and gpu are not the best ill say even the minimun, in fact there is not actually drivers from the GPU to win 10 so i use win 8 drivers, thats why after effects show me an incompatibility with the GPU but in years i be able to edit and use plugins, but now i added some news plugins that show me this error, for example some plugins working are: saber, AE pixel sorter 2, particular, optical flares. Plugins with the error: Lockdown, Deep Glow, Chromatic Displacement, Colorista IV. Thanks for your time i´ll wait for your answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafael_Urbina123,

Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly? 

What's the exact version of After Effects you are using? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS). Also, is it happening only when you apply a plug-in?

As Mylenium suggested, GPU driver would be the first thing that I'd update to the latest.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, sorry for the delay, my pcspecification are: windows 10 pro, after effects 17.1.1 (built 34), 8Gb RAM, CPU Pentium(R)  Dual-Core E5700 @ 3.00GHz 2.99GHz,  GPU nvidia geforce 7300 se/7200 gs, as you see my cpu and gpu are not the best ill say even the minimun, in fact there is not actually drivers from the GPU to win 10 so i use win 8 drivers, thats why after effects show me an incompatibility with the GPU but in years i be able to edit and use plugins, but now i added some news plugins that show me this error, for example some plugins working are: saber, AE pixel sorter 2, particular, optical flares. Plugins with the error: Lockdown, Deep Glow, Chromatic Displacement, Colorista IV. Thanks for your time i´ll wait for your answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0