• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen in the Composition panel after importing the plugin

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing the plugin to the project, the image in the Composition panel disappears. I have to reload the entire project to restore the image. I tried changing the settings of Video Rendering and Effects. Not help. Reinstalled the video card drivers. Uselessly. Reinstalled After Effects - the result is the same. I don't know what to do next.pict1.pngpict2.PNG

System characteristic:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz

RAM 64GB

Windows 10 64 Bit

After Effects 2020 17.0.6

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already done the operation below? You launch After Effects and then move to

Windows menu -> Workspace -> Default

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This don't work.

When I restart the project, the image appears. But if I insert another plugin, everything repeats. I have to restart the project again. It's impossible to work like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Motion Bro is an extension, not a plug-in. Does this problem only occur when using Motion Bro? I not have Motion Bro so I can't test it. I do have a few extensions installed that do not run on my system with AE 2020. One of them is Colorista IV. 

Have you contacted Motion Bro support? There is a contact button at the bottom of the page. Have you tried the extension in an earlier version of AE? Do the standard effects work? Have you tried changing the Video Rendering and Effects settings in the Project Settings panel (Shift + Alt/Option + Ctrl/Cmnd + k)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing happens with other extensions. Here is Motion Bro as an example.

I tried changing the Video Rendering and Effects settings and changing the zoom of the Composition panel. Without result. In early versions of AE, everything worked well. This problem appeared after the last AE update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines