• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen No audio toggle

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an adjustment layer, with shakes and rsmb and now my previous clips in the time line are not working. 

Only the yellow/orange ones.

My first clip is working and the clip that I applied the rsmb and shake to. Just the orange ones are not working and there is no sound icon and black screen.

5BA111B2-7713-4458-9801-97485E365C80.jpeg

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , FAQ , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me please will be appreciated 😭👊🏽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea what is going on in your adjustment layer. Select it, press UU to reveal all modified properties, and let us know. Unless you want the adjustment layer to affect all layers below it you have to set in and out points. I can't tell if you have done that. If you have set in and out points, and the other layers work, then start soloing the layers that are not working. If they turn on, add the adjustment layer. If that fouls things up consider pre-composing the layers that the adjustment layer is supposed to work on and then apply your effects to the pre-comp and get rid of the adjustment layer. Some effects will not work at all on an adjustment layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines