• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Screen on Preview after Pre-Composing a clip

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'll Pre-Compose a clip and add some effects in the Pre-Comp then go back to the main Composition. When I preview it, it just shows a black screen where the clip originally was. I can see it in the Pre-Comp, just not in the main Comp. 

lbbhmolly_0-1595506901128.png 

lbbhmolly_1-1595506923268.png

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I figured it out myself. Sorry I'm new and I don't think it'll let me delete the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure the trimmed piece of the pre-composition is right where you have the video internally. That is, the video in composition "4" starts from the second 0: 00: 00: 00, while in composition "Comp 1" the playhead is at 0: 00: 02: 08. Do not cut the pre-composition before that point, move the start of the pre-composition so that it starts exactly from there because internally it no longer has a video, as this has barely left you a few frames within the "4" composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines