• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank composition in After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having an issue with After Effects CC that makes my composition... Disappear? 

bug.jpg

I don't know how to fix it... My computer settings are: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor; 16GB; 64bits; Windows 10 Pro.
And this issue does not happen to other projects:

Anotação 2020-07-10 150415.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution 1.

Your computer cache may be full and AE has no more memory allocated to render new frames.

- Clear your cashe under Preferences > Media & Disk Cache by clicking the below circled 2 buttons.

- Quit After Effects and relaunch it to see if it now works.

Clean CacheClean Cache

Solution 2.

If solution 1 didn't do it, your computer memory may be too small to render in real-time your composition so what you need to do is reduce the rendering resolution of your composition in the viewport to 1/3 (third) or 1/2 (Half) the original (Full) resolution.

P.S. Don't worry this will have no effect on how the video is finally rendered to MP4. This only affects the resolution of the viewport inside AE while you're working on it.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 9.07.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines