• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blending mode hidden.

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. Someone know why my blending mode is hidden in the composition panel when my layers are in 3D ? 

Thanks you Capture d’écran 2020-04-28 à 00.43.30.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

The column is there, and blend modes are available on your 2D laters. Check the features that are not supported when using the Cinema 4D rendering engine.

Screenshot_2020-04-24 05.17.27_StXCdy.png

If you need any of those unsupported features you'll need to switch back to classic. if you need to extrude or bend layers then you either have to use a combination of comps nested in the main comp or use other workflows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The column is there, and blend modes are available on your 2D laters. Check the features that are not supported when using the Cinema 4D rendering engine.

Screenshot_2020-04-24 05.17.27_StXCdy.png

If you need any of those unsupported features you'll need to switch back to classic. if you need to extrude or bend layers then you either have to use a combination of comps nested in the main comp or use other workflows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ahh yes thank you so much ! i put on 3D CLASSIC and it's ok. thank you ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines