Highlighted

Blue Horizontal stripes in composition panel -After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I import Illustrator Files into After Effects , blue stripes appear on the Composition Panel over the image 

The same error occurs with JPEG too. After I reset the preferences it stopped for some time but occured the next time I imported another file. I have even tried re-installing AE but that doesn't work too. PLEASE HELPError.png 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blue Horizontal stripes in composition panel -After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I import Illustrator Files into After Effects , blue stripes appear on the Composition Panel over the image 

The same error occurs with JPEG too. After I reset the preferences it stopped for some time but occured the next time I imported another file. I have even tried re-installing AE but that doesn't work too. PLEASE HELPError.png 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard answer: Update your graphics driver, check your hardware acceleration settings in AE.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0